If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the questions below, you’re in the right place.
“How can I get more leads?”
“How can I get more customers?”
“How can I compete with the big boys online?”
“How can I get my company onto the 1st page of Google?”
“How do I get more people who are interested in buying my products and services?”
How We Can Help You
We’ve been marketing Home Improvement companies since 2008, both online and with traditional methods.
Over the past few years we’ve noticed:
- The Yellow Pages (which is no longer being published) would only bring in a handful of enquires.
- Likewise, the BT Phonebook will only bring you a few enquires each month.
- Local newspaper advertising is marginally better, but your return on investment is also marginal.
- Flyer drops and leaflet handouts have stopped working.
- Your reps are reluctant to ask to referrals.
- Your fitters don’t help by putting up sign boards every time.
- Telemarketing will just annoy people, including your existing customers.
- Advertising in the back of the Friday Ad is a good way of getting service work or replacing blown units.
- Customers are happy to give you their email address so you can let them know about promotions and new products or services.
- Everybody searches on Google for what you do.
Everybody searches on Google for what you do
You need to be in the map section of Google and you need to be high up in the organic results on the 1st page of Google. We have gotten good at getting you there.
In the past we have out-ranked Ultraframe to sell replacement conservatory roofs, out-ranked DoorStop to sell front doors, ranked our customers higher than national companies in the local results, ranked customers at number 1 in the map section for over 20 different products and built custom websites to bring in more leads.
Book a strategy session to see how we can help you.